- Brand: Apple
- Operating System: OSX
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Screen Size:13.3 inch
- Screen Type: LED
- Connectivity:WiFi, USB
- Hard Disk:320GB
- Graphics Card: Integrated
- Type: Netbook
- Communications: Wireless LAN
The device comes with a 250.0 GB Serial ATA (5400 rpm) hard drive with the “Sudden Motion Sensor”. This is used to help ensure the safety of your data.
Screen Size and Resolution
This MacBook has a 13.3” widescreen that incorporates a TFT active-matrix with a LED-backlit “glossy display” and 1280×800 native resolution along with other options such as 1024×768 and 1152×720.
The MacBook includes the following features and ports:
- 8X DL “SuperDrive” drive which allows you to both burn items to your CD-RW and CD-R’s and read items off your DVD
- AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n) which allows connection to the best Wi-Fi bands available
- Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR allowing for quick PAN (Personal Area Network) connections and transfers
- Gigabit Ethernet is provided for your Local Area Network (LAN) connections
- Two USB 2.0 ports are supplied for the connection of external keyboards, printers, external hard disks, etc.
- Optical digital audio in/out for connecting some external audio equipment like headphones and microphones
- Video out (mini-DVI) which allows for maximum resolution of 2560×1600 for 2nd display support either dual or mirroring your built-in 13.3” display with the ability to also pass the audio signal
- “No-button” glass multi-touch trackpad with support for new “four-finger” gestures and programmable zones
- MagSafe power connector
Processor & Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
This version of the MacBook comes pre-installed with macOS X 10.6.3 (10D2162) and features a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor (P8600). The graphics device is an NVIDIA GeForce 320M integrated “graphics processor with 256 MB of DDR2 SDRAM shared with the main memory”.
Memory & Architecture
This device is powered with a 3 MB Level 2 cache plus a 1066 MHz frontside bus with 2 GB of 1066 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (PC3-8500) for its RAM. It is installed as 1 GB RAM modules in two slots. This is centered around a 64-Bit architecture.
This MacBook has an upgraded battery of a 63.5-watt-hour lithium polymer battery that guarantees 10 hours of battery life.