The Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Makeup Brush Set has every eye brush you need to complete your makeup look- whether you’re a minimalist or over-the-top. The makeup brush kit includes the 307 Shading Brush, 310 Essential Crease Brush, 304 Defining Crease Brush, 313 Definer Brush, 332 Smudge Brush, 308 Medium Shadow Brush, 312 Lash Separator, and the 311 Flat Liner. These 8 eyeshadow brushes are must-haves for effortlessly blended eye looks. They can be used with gels, creams, liquids, and powders, so you can seamlessly blend pigment from eye contour to crease. Achieve any eye look your heart desires! Go for a bold, smoky look, or a minimal, natural look. This brush kit has a makeup tool for everything. The Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Set is easy to clean using our Real Techniques Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel. It’s also 100% cruelty-free and made with super soft, UltraPlush synthetic bristles.
Build your brush collection with the Real Techniques Artists Essentials Set. Featuring five brushes for eyes, lips, and face, the set contains everything you need to create a flawless makeup look. The brushes are crafted from premium synthetic fibers that feel soft on the skin and blend seamlessly. The versatile brushes work with powder, liquid, and cream products offering multipurpose benefits to fit all your beauty needs.
- Bristle Material: Synthetic
- Brand: Real Techniques
- Recommended Uses For Product: For Eyeshadow, For Eyelining, For Highlighting, self-care, makeup, beauty, Makeup application
- Color: Purple
- Material: Aluminum
- Skin Type: All
- Item Form: Wand
- Number of Pieces: 13
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- The Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Set has every brush you need to create flawless eye looks- from natural to glam
- Set Includes: RT 307 Shading Brush, RT 310 Essential Crease, RT 304 Defining Crease Brush, RT 313 Definer Brush, RT 332 Smudge Brush, RT 308 Medium Shadow Brush, RT 312 Lash Separator, and RT 311 Fine Liner Brush
- These 8 eyeshadow brushes can be used to create endless eye looks
- The Everyday Eye Essentials kit can be used with eyeshadow, liner, and mascara
- This makeup brush kit is best used with powder, gel, cream, and liquid makeup
- Smoky eye? Natural eye? Bold eye? Create the look you want with professional-quality tools
- Extended aluminum ferrules that are lightweight and easy to use
- Real Techniques Artist Essential Makeup Brush Set is your go-to set for creating next-level looks
- Set Includes the following brushes: (1) RT 217 precisely apply liquid or cream foundation and contour makeup, (1) RT 421 blend cream highlighter or blush, (1) RT 420 softly glide powder contour makeup or highlighter, (1) RT 317 to apply and smudge liquid or cream eyeliner, (1) RT 425 to apply, blend cream lipsticks and liners
- Includes 5 tools to elevate your look by defining and spotlighting your favorite features
- Best used with foundation, concealer, highlighter, blush, liner, and lipsticks
- Extended aluminum ferrules that are lightweight, easy to use, and color-coded
- 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Flawless Results
- Easy to clean with Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel or Spray
- Long Lasting Makeup Application
- UltraPlush Synthetic Bristles
How to Use
Use the 307 Shading Brush to build cream or powder color shades and intensify coverage. Use the 310 Essential Crease Brush to blend powder accent colors seamlessly within the creases of the eyelid. Use the 304 Defining Crease Brush to precisely line and blend powder shadow for definition within the creases. Use the 313 Definer Brush to create straight cat eyes and designs across the lid. Use the 332 Smudge Brush to blend and blur eyeliner and shadows along the lash line. Use the 308 Medium Shadow Brush to sweep and blend powder or cream base shadows. Use the 312 Lash Separator to help separate mascara clumps. Use the 311 Fine Liner Brush to create crisp lines of liquid or gel eyeliner.
Set Includes the following brushes: (1) RT 217 that precisely apply liquid or cream foundation and contour makeup. (1) RT 421 that blends cream highlighter or blush. (1) RT 420 that softly glides powder contour makeup or highlighter. (1) RT 317 to apply and smudge liquid or cream eyeliner. (1) RT 425 to apply and blend cream lipsticks and liners.
How to Clean
Clean weekly with our Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel and Spray for improved brush performance.