Real Techniques Everyday Essential 1786 and Everyday Eye Essentials 1991 Makeup Brush Set
The Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Set is a one-and-done kit to elevate your makeup routine. This makeup brush kit comes with the brand’s fan-favorite makeup tools: 400 Blush Brush, 300 Deluxe Crease Brush, 402 Setting Brush, 200 Expert Face Brush, and our #1 Miracle Complexion Sponge. These 5 makeup must-haves for your face, eyes, and cheeks include brushes with both fluffy and dense bristles, so they work with liquid, cream, and powder products. From foundation to eyeshadow- our makeup brush and sponge kit will help you achieve your best complete, pro-inspired look. Blend and bounce foundation with the makeup blending sponge, dust on powder with the large, fluffy brush, and smoke out eyeshadow with our crease brush. The Everyday Essentials brush kit is easy to clean using our Real Techniques Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel. The Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Makeup Brush Set has every eye brush you need to complete your makeup look- whether you’re a minimalist or over-the-top. The makeup brush kit includes the 307 Shading Brush, 310 Essential Crease Brush, 304 Defining Crease Brush, 313 Definer Brush, 332 Smudge Brush, 308 Medium Shadow Brush, 312 Lash Separator, and the 311 Flat Liner. These 8 eyeshadow brushes are must-haves for effortlessly blended eye looks. They can be used with gels, creams, liquids, and powders, so you can seamlessly blend pigment from eye contour to crease. Achieve any eye look your heart desires! Go for a bold, smoky look, or a minimal, natural look. This brush kit has a makeup tool for everything. The Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Set is easy to clean using our Real Techniques Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel. It’s also 100% cruelty-free and made with super soft, UltraPlush synthetic bristles. Designed by makeup artists. Loved by millions. Real Techniques brings quality makeup brushes and tools used by professional makeup artists to the hands of beauty-obsessed customers around the world. Since 2011, we have been creating tools and accessories to help make the most of your favorite makeup. With a beauty community of over 5 million, Real Techniques® strives to inspire, educate, and empower our fans to make the most of their favorite products. Star products like the Miracle Complexion Sponge make blending foundation and concealer effortless while the Everyday Eye Kit – a handpicked selection of brushes – makes a runway-ready smokey eye easily achievable. Real Techniques makes the craft of makeup artistry easy for anyone to understand, whether they’re striving for the best no-makeup look or creating the next viral TikTok video.
Real Techniques Everyday Essential
|Recommended Uses For Product||Makeup Application, For Blush, For Foundation|
|Number of Pieces||5|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essential
|Recommended Uses For Product||For Eyeshadow, For Eyelining, For Highlighting|
|Number of Pieces||8|
- The Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Set is your one-and-done makeup brush kit for any makeup look
- Set Includes: (1) RT 400 Blush Brush, (1) RT 300 Deluxe Crease Brush, (1) RT 402 Setting Brush, (1) RT 200 Expert Face Brush, and (1) RT Miracle Complexion Sponge
- These 5 multitasking makeup tools help you create your base and apply your basics
- Best used with foundation, concealer, blush, highlighter, setting powder, and eyeshadow
- This Real Techniques makeup brush set can be used with liquid, cream, and powder products
- RT’s makeup blending sponge has a signature 3-point precision application design that will give you an evenly blended, dewy, full-face look
- The Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Set has every brush you need to create flawless eye looks- from natural to glam
- Set Includes: RT 307 Shading Brush, RT 310 Essential Crease, RT 304 Defining Crease Brush, RT 313 Definer Brush, RT 332 Smudge Brush, RT 308 Medium Shadow Brush, RT 312 Lash Separator, and RT 311 Fine Liner Brush
- These 8 eyeshadow brushes can be used to create endless eye looks
- The Everyday Eye Essentials kit can be used with eyeshadow, liner, and mascara
- This makeup brush kit is best used with powder, gel, cream, and liquid makeup
- Smoky eye? Natural eye? Bold eye? Create the look you want with professional-quality tools
- Extended aluminum ferrules that are lightweight and easy to use
- UltraPlush, custom-cut, synthetic bristles make for a soft and seamless makeup application
- 100% Cruelty-Free, and Vegan- Real Techniques products are never tested on animals
- Designed for long-lasting makeup application
How to Use:
Use the 400 Blush Brush to blend powder blushes evenly for a natural yet, buildable flush. Use the 300 Deluxe Crease Brush to blend cream and powder eyeshadows evenly- or, use it to blend concealer. Use the 402 Setting Brush to dust on highlighter or setting powder. Use the 200 Expert Face Brush to buff liquid and cream foundations- also acts as the perfect tool to create a seamless contour. Miracle Complexion Sponge: Use RT’s signature 3-point application technique. Use the flat edge to apply and cover, the round sides to blend and blur, and the precision tip to conceal and perfect. Use damp for a natural, dewy finish.
Use the 307 Shading Brush to build cream or powder color shades and intensify coverage. Use the 310 Essential Crease Brush to blend powder accent colors seamlessly within the creases of the eyelid. Use the 304 Defining Crease Brush to precisely line and blend powder shadow for definition within the creases. Use the 313 Definer Brush to create straight cat eyes and designs across the lid. Use the 332 Smudge Brush to blend and blur eyeliner and shadows along the lash line. Use the 308 Medium Shadow Brush to sweep and blend powder or cream base shadows. Use the 312 Lash Separator to help separate mascara clumps. Use the 311 Fine Liner Brush to create crisp lines of liquid or gel eyeliner.
Cleaning, Care, and Maintainance
For Sponge: Rinse through with lukewarm water after each use. Deep clean once per week with makeup sponge cleanser. Dab on a dot of your favorite makeup sponge cleanser. Add water and gently squeeze to lather. Rinse the sponge with water. Air dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated area. Store in a cool, dry place. Ensure to replace your sponge every 30 uses. For Brushes: Clean weekly with the Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel or Spray for improved brush performance.