The Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Set is a one-and-done kit to elevate your makeup routine. This makeup brush kit comes with the brand’s fan favorite makeup tools: 400 Blush Brush, 300 Deluxe Crease Brush, 402 Setting Brush, 200 Expert Face Brush and our #1 Miracle Complexion Sponge. These 5 makeup must-haves for your face, eyes, and cheeks include brushes with both fluffy and dense bristles, so they work with liquid, cream, and powder products. From foundation to eyeshadow- our makeup brush and sponge kit will help you achieve your best complete, pro-inspired look. Blend and bounce foundation with the makeup blending sponge, dust on powder with the large, fluffy brush, and smoke out eyeshadow with our crease brush. The Everyday Essentials brush kit is easy to clean using our Real Techniques Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel. It’s also 100% cruelty and latex-free and made with soft, UltraPlush synthetic bristles.
Real Techniques Flawless Base Brush Set includes the 206 Contour Brush, 207 Detailer Brush, 204 Buffing Brush, and 205 Square Foundation Brush for creating a perfect canvas. Each brush in this set has synthetic bristles and an aluminum handle. There is a bonus storage cup which helps keeps your vanity organized and prolongs the life of the brushes, since they are less likely to get ruined when not being stuffed in a drawer or makeup bag after each use. To clean, simply wash them with our brush cleansing gel and water.
- The Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Set is your one and done makeup brush kit for any makeup look
- Set Includes: (1) RT 400 Blush Brush, (1) RT 300 Deluxe Crease Brush, (1) RT 402 Setting Brush, (1) RT 200 Expert Face Brush and (1) RT Miracle Complexion Sponge
- These 5 multitasking makeup tools help you create your base and apply your basics
- Best used with foundation, concealer, blush, highlighter, setting powder, and eyeshadow
- This Real Techniques makeup brush set can be used with liquid, cream, and powder products
- RT’s makeup blending sponge has a signature 3-point precision application design that will give you an evenly blended, dewy, full-face look
- Designed for long-lasting makeup application
- Set includes: (1) contour brush, (1) detailer brush, (1) buffing brush, (1) square foundation, and (1) storage cup
Set includes a brush to conceal difficult areas, apply full coverage foundation, apply light powder foundations, and to highlight to create the perfect canvas
- RT 206 Contour Brush has gently tapered bristles for soft focus of powder contour application
- RT 207 Detailer brush has precision cut bristles to conceal problem areas using liquid or cream concealer
- RT 204 Buffing brush has large, fluffy bristles for full coverage application of powder foundation
- RT 205 Square Foundation Brush has dense, straight bristles to layer on liquid foundation for smooth and even coverage
- 100% Cruelty-Free, Latex-Free, and Vegan- Real Techniques products are never tested on animals
- Easy to clean with Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel or Spray
- Extended aluminum ferrules that are light weight, easy to use, and color coded
- UltraPlush, custom-cut, synthetic bristles that make for a soft and seamless makeup application
How to Use
Use the 400 Blush Brush to blend powder blushes evenly for a natural yet, buildable flush. Use the 300 Deluxe Crease Brush to blend cream and powder eyeshadows evenly- or, use it to blend concealer. Use the 402 Setting Brush to dust on highlighter or setting powder. Use the 200 Expert Face Brush to buff liquid and cream foundations- also acts as the perfect tool to create a seamless contour. Miracle Complexion Sponge: Use RT’s signature 3-point application technique. Use the flat edge to apply and cover, the round sides to blend and blur, and the precision tip to conceal and perfect. Use damp for a natural, dewy finish.
Use contour brush for delicate application of highlighter. Use detailer brush for precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas. Use buffing brush that is ideal for full coverage application of powder foundation. Use square foundation brush that is densely packed and unique cut to build coverage with liquid foundation.
Cleaning, Clear, and Maintainance
For Sponge: Rinse through with lukewarm water after each use. Deep clean once per week with makeup sponge cleanser. Dab on a dot of your favorite makeup sponge cleanser. Add water and gently squeeze to lather. Rinse the sponge with water. Air dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated area. Store in a cool, dry place. Ensure to replace your sponge every 30 uses. For Brushes: Clean weekly with the Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel or Spray for improved brush performance.