Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essential and Flawless Base Makeup Brush Set
Real Techniques Flawless Base Brush Set includes the 206 Contour Brush, 207 Detailer Brush, 204 Buffing Brush, and 205 Square Foundation Brush for creating a perfect canvas. Each brush in this set has synthetic bristles and an aluminum handle. There is a bonus storage cup that helps keep your vanity organized and prolongs the life of the brushes since they are less likely to get ruined when not being stuffed in a drawer or makeup bag after each use. To clean them, simply wash them with our brush cleansing gel and water.
The Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Makeup Brush Set has every eye brush you need to complete your makeup look- whether you’re a minimalist or over-the-top. The makeup brush kit includes the 307 Shading Brush, 310 Essential Crease Brush, 304 Defining Crease Brush, 313 Definer Brush, 332 Smudge Brush, 308 Medium Shadow Brush, 312 Lash Separator, and the 311 Flat Liner. These 8 eyeshadow brushes are must-haves for effortlessly blended eye looks. They can be used with gels, creams, liquids, and powders, so you can seamlessly blend pigment from eye contour to crease. Achieve any eye look your heart desires! Go for a bold, smoky look, or a minimal, natural look. This brush kit has a makeup tool for everything. The Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Set is easy to clean using our Real Techniques Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel. It’s also 100% cruelty-free and made with super soft, UltraPlush synthetic bristles.
- Bristle Material: Synthetic
- Brand: Real Techniques
- Recommended Uses For Product: For Eyeshadow, For Eyelining, For Highlighting
- Color: Purple & Orange
- Material: Aluminum
- Skin Type: All
- Item Form: Wand
- Number of Pieces: 13
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- The Real Techniques Flawless Base Makeup Brush Set includes: (1) contour brush, (1) detailer brush, (1) buffing brush, (1) square foundation, and (1) storage cup
- The set includes a brush to conceal difficult areas, apply full coverage foundation, apply light powder foundations, and highlight to create the perfect canvas
- RT 206 Contour Brush has gently tapered bristles for the soft focus of powder contour application
- RT 207 Detailer brush has precision cut bristles to conceal problem areas using liquid or cream concealer
- RT 204 Buffing brush has large, fluffy bristles for full coverage application of powder foundation
- RT 205 Square Foundation Brush has dense, straight bristles to layer on the liquid foundation for smooth and even coverage
- Use the bonus cup to store and organize your brushes to keep your counter clutter-free
- The Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Set has every brush you need to create flawless eye looks- from natural to glam
- Set Includes: RT 307 Shading Brush, RT 310 Essential Crease, RT 304 Defining Crease Brush, RT 313 Definer Brush, RT 332 Smudge Brush, RT 308 Medium Shadow Brush, RT 312 Lash Separator, and RT 311 Fine Liner Brush
- These 8 eyeshadow brushes can be used to create endless eye looks
- The Everyday Eye Essentials kit can be used with eyeshadow, liner, and mascara
- This makeup brush kit is best used with powder, gel, cream, and liquid makeup
- Smoky eye? Natural eye? Bold eye? Create the look you want with professional-quality tools
- Extended aluminum ferrules that are lightweight and easy to use
- UltraPlush, custom-cut, synthetic bristles that make for a soft and seamless makeup application
- 100% Cruelty-Free, and Vegan- Real Techniques products are never tested on animals
- Designed for long-lasting makeup application
How To Use
Use a contour brush for the delicate application of highlighter. Use a detailer brush for a precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas. Use a buffing brush that is ideal for full coverage application of powder foundation. Use a square foundation brush that is densely packed and unique cut to build coverage with a liquid foundation.
Use the 307 Shading Brush to build cream or powder color shades and intensify coverage. Use the 310 Essential Crease Brush to blend powder accent colors seamlessly within the creases of the eyelid. Use the 304 Defining Crease Brush to precisely line and blend powder shadow for definition within the creases. Use the 313 Definer Brush to create straight cat eyes and designs across the lid. Use the 332 Smudge Brush to blend and blur eyeliner and shadows along the lash line. Use the 308 Medium Shadow Brush to sweep and blend powder or cream base shadows. Use the 312 Lash Separator to help separate mascara clumps. Use the 311 Fine Liner Brush to create crisp lines of liquid or gel eyeliner.
How To Clean
Clean weekly with our Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel and Spray for improved brush performance.