Real Techniques Flawless Base Brush Set includes the 206 Contour Brush, 207 Detailer Brush, 204 Buffing Brush and 205 Square Foundation Brush for creating a perfect canvas. Each brush in this set has synthetic bristles and an aluminum handle. There is a bonus storage cup which helps keeps your vanity organized and prolongs the life of the brushes, since they are less likely to get ruined when not being stuffed in a drawer or makeup bag after each use. To clean, simply wash them with our brush cleansing gel and water. Designed by makeup artists. Loved by millions. Real Techniques brings quality makeup brushes and tools used by professional makeup artists to the hands of beauty-obsessed customers around the world. Since 2011, we have been creating tools and accessories to help make the most of your favorite makeup. With a beauty community of over 5 million, Real Techniques® strives to inspire, educate, and empower our fans to make the most of their favorite products. Star products like the Miracle Complexion Sponge make blending foundation and concealer effortless while the Everyday Eye Kit – a handpicked selection of brushes – make a runway-ready smokey eye easily achievable. Real Techniques makes the craft of makeup artistry easy for anyone to understand, whether they’re striving for the best no-makeup look or creating the next viral TikTok video.
- Create a perfect canvas with the flawless base set includes:
- Contour brush – For delicate application of highlighter or contour product above or below cheekbones
- Detailer brush – Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas
- Buffing brush – Ideal for full coverage application of loose or compact powder foundation
- Square foundation brush – Densely packed + unique cut to build custom coverage with liquid foundation
- 100% Cruelty-free
- How to clean: Clean weekly with our brush cleansing gel for improved brush performance
How to use
Use contour brush for delicate application of highlighter. Use detailer brush for precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas. Use buffing brush that is ideal for full coverage application of powder foundation. Use square foundation brush that is densely packed and unique cut to build coverage with liquid foundation.
Cleaning, Care and Maintenance
Clean weekly with our Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel and Spray for improved brush performance.